Thursday, November 29, 2007

WOW! National Championship screwing before the race even starts

Well In the back of my mind I knew it was going to happen but I didn't think they would really do it. Front row for 35-39 is almost all KC natives. The reigning national champ doesn't even have a call up. I bet they fix that. If we line up by bib numbers, which we are supposed to, I'm 3rd row(since I have a feeling there will be more call ups). So much for by registration. Just like State last year. Line up all the KC guys on the front, everyone else behind. What the hell did I stay up till midnight for? Would have been easier to move to KC. Hell I race almost exclusively there now anyway.

All athletes will be staged based on when they registered for the event.
Registration and Day of Staging Protocol:
Age Category National Championships
**Residence in the KC metro area Somehow they deleted this bit of trivia.
1. Top 10 in order of 2006 National championships
2. Recent former National Cross Champions
3. Medalist from younger category 2006
4. By order of registration

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:45 PM

    And all this suprises you? We would do the same if we held it here, wouldnt we? Just more incentive for you to hand it to them.

    TM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think we hold ourselves to a higher standard here in the SPR.

    At first it kinda took the wind out of my sails but now it just pisses me off & I'll use that motivation to hurt some people(I hope).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy there buddy. Those are not the final bib numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm for you moving to KC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gunga said...

    " I'm for you moving to KC. "

    Of course he is. Trying to seal the deal on him being the #1 biker in the SPR. Nice plan get rid of the competition. I heard you've been lobbying Cale to move back to the PA as well. Sneaky.

    ReplyDelete

Google