Friday, November 30, 2007

Where's the Humanity?

One of my loyal readers recently passed word that my blog has "lost its humanity" & I need to post about Mia @ least once a week. OK. I'm not sure how a blog looses its humanity but I'll post more about Mia. I really think that was a line he used to land his new corporate gig & it worked so he's waving it around like a red flag.
Almost all the neighbors had put up their lights so Amber was on me to get ours up. I got them out & plugged them in in the garage to look for blown bulbs. How about blown strands? I ended up throwing away 4 strands & buying new. We went with the multi color lights this season.

We did have 2 strands from the old group that worked. They fade from blue to white so I put them up around the door. This way Mia can see the "pretty lights", her words, from the living room.
How did I get those lights up there you ask? With a big long pole thats how. My neighbor was so impressed he rushed off to Target to get the same set up.

Mia has been very fascinated with pictures lately. She carries them around & will tell you who is in the picture. These happen to be all of her. She carries around 4 of me boating saying "daddie, daddie" very cute.
This pic was so cute I had to post it twice.
Mia & her guard doggie Lacy.
Mia & her horsie Lacy. I can't get over all that Lacy lets Mia get away with.
Mia & Lucky. He's still not a big Mia fan but he is slowly warming up to her now that he sees she's here to stay. That & he's figured out shes good for free snacks.

There a little bit of Humanity just for JP.

3 comments:

  1. That is one cute girl you guy's have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. Now go get a jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! Now back to our regularly scheduled blah, blah, blah...

    I think I said "human element" but Scorpion didn't make a kick ass song called "human element" did they? Humanity works.

    ReplyDelete

Google