Monday, December 31, 2007

Last ride of the year

The year is over. Cheated the wind by going to Sac. Still muddy in places but much better than XMAS day. Been doing some tweaking to the SSer this weekend. With a few part swaps I've dropped over a pound and a half off it (21.5ish now). Not sure if its the diet or the parts but it handles a little better. Still needs better tread though. Ground out my dropouts a little more to take some of the excessive tension off my chain. Guess I took a little too much since I threw my chain 3x. Think it was mud building up & pushing it off more than too much slack. I have a little chain tensioner & a guard in mind that should solve both problems; mud & chain drop.

BRRRRR it was chilly washing this off when I got home.

1 comment:

  1. I think I would really hate to wash it today.

    ReplyDelete

Google