Monday, May 19, 2008

A Happy Belated BDay

After a whirlwind weekend I'm still trying to catch my breath. Friday was Mia's second Birthday or as she says: "Happy Birthday you you." Saturday was Amber's Birthday (age left out). Saturday night we went out for dinner on what will be our last night out as a family till Mia is 16. Let's put it this way, I don't recommend going out with a toddler who has hit the terrible two's. Sunday we had a party for the girl's. Lots of Dora the Explorer cake, balloons, & Dora related gifts. Throw in riding to work all week(4x), mowing(twice), a hard Saturday ride, weed eating, power washing the deck, too much sun, & I was ready for bed at about 3:30 Sunday afternoon. I'm still not woke up this AM after a ride to work & half a pot of coffee. I'll post pics tonight as soon as I round them all up. Long week ahead with Memorial Day Weekend. I had planned on racing but it sounds like a trip to the lake will be in order instead. Maybe I'll get in a 6.5 hour ride on Saturday instead.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:59 AM

    Happy Birthday Mrs. Dunsmuir and Little Dunsmuir! Enjoy life.
    Greg P

    ReplyDelete

Google