Thursday, July 29, 2010

Project 18

Those on Twitter probably have noticed the hashtag #project18 I've been using lately. It's my way of motivating myself to run 18 min @ this years Turkey Trot. Part of that means actually Running this year. Since I've not been riding why not run? I mean I have a history of it.

Think this was my Freshman year in college. It was either a steeplechase or a 5k not sure. By the look on my face I'd say a 5k since I always looked horrible racing steeplechases. Those bad boys hurt!
I've been hitting the pavement early on my days off to avoid the heat. Managed to knock 45 seconds of my loop time today. Now I need to string several days together to rack up some mileage. Hopefully I can hit a 5k or 2 before the Turkey Trot to get some racing in my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google