Saturday, June 11, 2005

Rankings

List & numbers appeal to me for some reason. They put order to jumble of uncommon things & make them nice & neat. Those who have raced with me know about my need to have an 8 or something that adds up to 8 in my race # for me to "feel" like I'm going to do good @ the start line. Call it superstitious but that's me. I'll make list after list, call that OCD. Couple that with ADD & you got a good idea of who I am. Anyway the USCF has this lovely little mathematical equation we're they type in your race results, add a billion to it, divide it by your age, then add the # of friends you have(or something like that).


To see for yourself.

USCF Rankings

Here's a quick run down of how the OCC boys(yes I realize swap that C with a D yeah, yeah).

Road Race Cat 3 Men for the Whole Nation
56 Scot Van Asten , 86 me, 146 Jim Farasy

Crit Cat 3 Men for the Whole Nation
42 Jim, 200 Cale McAninch

Stage Race Cat 3 Men for the Whole Nation
11 Me, 125 Greg Pettus, 138 Scot, 148 Marc Stokes

Crit Cat 3 in Missouri
2 Jim(the Man!), 15 Cale, 28 Scot, 35 Greg, 39 Stokes

Road Race Cat 3 in Missouri
1 Scot(The Machine!), 3 Me, 5 Greg("I'm not fast"), 6 Jim, 17 Stokes, 22 Cale, 37 Jim Coker(laying it down for the Team)

Stage Race Cat 3 in Missouri
1 Me(guess what type of racing I like the Most?), 5 Greg, 6 Scot, 7 Stokes, 8 Jim

Wow we've had a Hell of a Spring campaign! Two first place rankings & One second in the State; Plus some pretty respectible rankings in the nation.

1 comment:

  1. With his long break @ the first crit & with his break @ NWA. I'd say Stokes. You we're off the front a long time as well. SO it be kneck & kneck btwn VanAsten & Stokes.

    ReplyDelete

Google