Thursday, June 16, 2005

UMMM Steak!

According to the Veal episode of South Park if you don't eat meat you will grow tiny little vaginas all over your body until you turn into a pussy. So after 2 hard days of training followed by no sleep & an even harder night @ hell, Amber talked me into a rest day(she only yelled a little). After a nice 8 hours of sleep we went for some FAT steaks @ her parents house. Nothing like a medium rare Jumbo hunk of beef to stock up on leg rebuilding protein. Yummy!

This weekend should be interesting. Going to scramble around Springtown to scrounge up enough stuff to cobble together a TT bike for Sundays AR State Time Trial. Hopefully my Disc will show before I leave tomorrow or I'm riding the Felt stock(old school style). Then I'm loading up my kayak for 2 days of cross training @ Rockport near Hot Springs, AR. If I can find some WiFi I'll upload some pics & maybe some video of my lame ass boating skills. Other wise you'll have to wait till I get home.

Has anyone besides me noticed VanAsten pushing running? I think he's trying to restart to jogging craze of the 70's.

1 comment:

  1. I think I heard he wants to run coast to coast like Forest.

    ReplyDelete

Google