Saturday, April 22, 2006

Finally!!!!!!!

Sitting in the hotel room @ Bob Herbert. Good day even though my legs felt like poo. Got 2nd in the TT but lost 22 seconds to a guy who's time tied the winner of the 1/2 race. Then this afternoon in the circuit to make Emory happy I finally won a damn field sprint. That's right today's circuit finshed on a hill so I unleashed the beast. Actually opened up 2 seconds on 2nd. For those of you that don't know Bob Herbert is a timed stage race. With my bonus & 2 seconds I'm now sitting 2nd on GC 7 seconds down. Tomorrow is go to be tough, but I have Coker & Curt E patrolling for me. Have a bunch of pics but connection a little slow so will post when I get home. All for now got to sleep I'm a very sleepy boy.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:42 AM

    You go Man, great work!

    Steve I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:15 AM

    Nice job! Sorry I wasn't there to help you. You are on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the race. The visor must be helping!

    ReplyDelete

Google