Thursday, April 20, 2006

Wed night & some racin pics

Small turnout for the Wednesday night loop. Just the Hammer & OG. The highlight was OG rolling a brand new Cervelo Soloist. Freaking Pimp ass! All its missing is some 404's. My legs were a little blocked up from taking 2 days off. So the ride was a little harder than I wanted. Though not as hard as last week thank god. Pulled a dumbass & forgot to check my tire pressure & to carry my seat pack(had left it on the TT bike). Luckily Roger was kind enough to let me burn one of his CO2's to get me to close to correct pressure. Ended up with 3 hrs with an avg of around 19mph. Tried to keep the HR under 175, which I was able to accomplish. Hopefully will be able to get out tonight & get a good bike practice on the TT bike.

Roger & I were talking about a TT series. Any interest?

On to the pictures. First 2 are from the Fertilizer Crit courtesy of Emery. He's a pretty good photog, just needs to work on hanging on in the race instead of bailing & taking pics.

This is probably one of the cooler pics I've got of me racing. Notice the visor @ race speed.


This one of the cobble sections @ Hillsboro Roubaix. Pictures stolen from the St. Louis site.


Emory took the above, once again needs to work on racing more taking pictures of the cateagory he's racing less.
Yes I got smoked in the sprint, where were you @?
Up the big climb @ Hillsboro
Got pushed outside the cones.

My watt meter finally came in. Heres a pic of the bad boy.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:45 PM

    what the f is correct tire pressure?

    I gas mine at least once a month.

    ReplyDelete

Google