Tuesday, May 30, 2006

One year of mindless dribble

That's right yesterday was my one year anniversary of boring you all senseless with my ramblings. That's 255 posts for an avg of 4.9 a week? Man that seems like a lot but I have posted a lot of pics that were separate entries so not as bad as it sounds.

I hope everyone managed to thank a vet this past weekend. Mia thanks her Top for all his years of service & I shook the bubble head's hand that works for me. Made his night, said it was the first time he'd ever been thanked on Memorial Day. I always try & thank @ least one Vet. Remember they do a thankless job.

Friday night I think I had a rare Cycling Skip sighting. To confirm it wasn't a hoax 1) I hadn't been drinking, 2) I wasn't in a dark basement, 3) I had sunglasses on to avoid the glare from the pasty whites, 4) I was hidden in my Skip blind on the Greenways @ Galloway Station, 5) The Greenways are were wild Skips do get released each Spring from their basement lairs. So beware on the Greenways!

The rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful. Lots of time spent with Mia & Amber. I did manage to get in a 3 hour ride with JJ & Norton on Sat & a 4 hour ride on Sun with Jason W & the OG(say with a hint of jealousy in your voice since he has 404's & I don't!) Be warned if you show up to a ride were the both of us are present expect the pace to be hot while I prove to him that 404's only make me fast. Though they have seemed to increase his speed so I might have to rethink that idea. Especially now that I know a damn Hippo can sprint faster than me.

4 comments:

  1. Darn, spotted on the Galloway. That figures, I'd have squirted you with my water bottle had I known you were sitting on the patio. Beware patio patrons BEWARE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your on the start list for Tulsa Tough... Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you expect anything less? TOugh is my middle name. GLad to see your not scared either. See you there.

    ReplyDelete

Google