Friday, May 26, 2006

To upgrade or not to upgrade

That is the question. Once again I'm posing a decision to my readers. This time I might actually follow your advice unlike the visor decision. Depending on how you read the "rules" of the USCF upgrade guidelines I have btwn 10 & 47 points toward my upgrade to cat 2's; 25 min, 60 auto unless your from Arkansas or Ryan Holloran then its unlimited. Everyone gets 1 vote except Jim & Cale who get 2 since it will be their butts I'll be whooping if I cat up. Ultimately its Mike Weiss who decides if I cat up or not. He has turned me down once already. He does have a random method of issuing upgrades.

This weekend makes 5 weeks since I last raced. My legs are tired though from hard training & the start of commuting to work. I ended up taking yesterday off from bike practice since I had to stay @ work till 11am for an IT meeting. Way past my bedtime.

Me & my daddy are a team

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:51 PM

    Do it, you know you want to. You are the MAN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it so I will actually know a cat 2 that finishes a race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on in the water in fine. Its Crit season now!

    ReplyDelete

Google