Monday, October 02, 2006

Pretty good weekend

Not too bad a weekend as far as they go. Didn't get everything done that I wanted but still the same pretty good. Saturday got in a decent bike practice after freezing for the first 1.5 hrs. Later that day headed over to Target with Amber & Mia. We had to get some bottle nipples since Mia is now imploding the stage 1 nipples(if you have kids you'll understand the jargon). We we're standing there choosing when I turned around to see something you don't see every day. Governor Matt Blunt in shorts & a Tshirt shopping with his kid. Security guard in a bad suit not far behind. After he left the isle I asked Amber if she knew who that was, nope. That's ok I wasn't that impressed either. I figure it was some sort of publicity stunt anyway. Funny thing was it seems I was the only person who recognized him.

Saturday night Amber's parents, Rick & Debbie came over & we BBQ'd up some big fat T-Bones they got from Harter House. MMM Good. Lucky & Lacy got the bones. Normally I make them do tricks for treats but I feared for my life so dropped the bones & ran. Bones lasted less than 5 minutes. Devil hounds!

Sunday got in another good bike practice bright and early. On weekends I've started getting up at the ass crack of dawn & getting in some good miles. After getting home & taking a nap got up & mowed my lawn for what I hope is the last time of the year. I've been putting off for just this reason.

Sometime this week should have both Cross bikes built up & will post final pics. I was checking out my stable. After selling one off Saturday to JJ I now have 6 completely built up & 1 frame. You ask how many bikes does a guy need? I'm thinking 12 easy plus Amber still needs one & then Mia is a year or two away from needing several.
Mia & her new Pterrence jumbo size.

Mia ,Pterrence, & little PterrenceWore out!

5 comments:

  1. The Gov lives in Spfd.

    What stage nipple do you think Skippy is on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm interesting ? He does live alone now perhaps he is weened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:13 AM

    Boy, Mia is getting big fast! You got her on growth hormones already??? Did Curt charge you for the first batch or did he give the first batch away to get her hooked.

    Really she is cute, and getting big.

    Greg P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime I look at her I see you!


    Blunt probably had security around him to protect him from all the less fortunate whose benefits he cut. But they probably can't afford to shop at Target anyway so what does he care.




    payfvlzp

    ReplyDelete

Google