Thursday, December 14, 2006

Cross training makes u sore & tired

Two days of back to back running was all I could muster. Had to put myself down for a big sleep yesterday to recover. In my defense I did 7.5 miles in 2 days averaging faster than most people can race @. Big deal you say? Well I say its a lame excuse too but its the only one I got.

I forgot how cross training makes you "find" muscles you didn't know you had. My bum shoulder has been giving me hell. Not enough expletives to describe how running makes it feel. I'm hoping some gym time will get it some what back to "normal", otherwise I might hit the Ortho up to send me back to rehab. Something is not right in it for sure. Starting to get me worried about boating. That'd suck a simple accident keeping me from boating or climbing for that matter.

What's this Celebrity Ride I hear about? Why has no one planned a night ride yet?

Off to bed before I get in more trouble . Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google