Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Guest Blog

Amber wants a new post so she can do it her self, post thanks to Amber:



Last night I made the best lasagna ever!! Jeremy and Kathryn were here to share in the ooey gooey goodness. Jeremy also brought a BIG bottle of wine and after two rather large glasses I was ready for bed. Mia woke up @ 5 this morning and needless to say I was not ready to greet the day just yet. So I changed her little hinney and put her back to bed for another couple of hours. I actually had to wake up to an alarm this morning which I haven't had to do in several months.

Today was my interview with Lowe's for a part time cashiering position. You would think I was applying for a management position or something, after two interviews and a drug test (more on that later) I have to go back for a 3rd interview after my back ground check and drug test come back. The drug test was something new, I've taken quite a few in my day and this one was on site. I had to put a toothbrush shaped piece of cardboard on a plastic stick in my mouth and hold it there for 5 minutes!! It tasted really salty and thankfully the lady who will be my boss had some gum for me afterward. After I pulled the testing stick out of my mouth I had to put it in a sterile tube that had some kind of blue liquid in it and seal it with a sticker that I had previously initialed. So after all of the fun of the hiring process I still want to know how much of discount I will be receiving.

Well that's all the excitement I have to share for now. Enjoy the pictures of my most beautiful creation, Mia!!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:29 PM

    Amber,
    That baby sure is pretty!

    Call me about Lowe's, a friend of mine from h.s. is the store manager of the south store and I might be able to help and would be glad to.

    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love those pictures of my beautiful niece. I like the blog today. Most entertaining. Not that I don't like it when you blog Scott. I'm just saying you both blog well. LOL. Anywho one more thing, Scott you do not need to be riding around on ice. Are you nuts! What would happen if you fell and hurt yourself again. Whatever....Its like talking to a brick wall. I love all three of you. Feel free to bring some ooie gooie lasagna this way! See you Friday..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy that is one thing we didn't cook while you were at the house. How come I wasn't invited?
    This might be something we need to eat this weekend.
    Love the post and LOVE my precious angel's pics she is a hoot with that beany on. I need to knit her some more she is obviously going to be a hat wearer like her dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted you to know that opening your blog and seeing my little angel smiling back at me first thing in the morning brings a smile to my face and makes my day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Google