Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hindsight

Not my X Ray but pretty close to what it looks like.

What I should have had done back in June I get to go through next Thursday. That's right I'm getting cut on. It'll be done on as an out patient surgery which is a good thing. Dr. Crites is going to make a small incision, look @ the bone fragment then decide to use either an S shaped plate or a straight plate. The drawback to plates is I get a second surgery to have it removed. The Dr. doesn't think my recovery time should be too long so hopefully back @ it sooner than this summer. I tried to throw Curt some business but he no longer does surgeries only pain management. He'll have to find another way to pay for that altitude tent now.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:34 PM

    Good luck. Your are a tough dude! You will probably be stornger and faster when they are done with you. Oh wait, that was the Six Million Dollar Man! Sorry, got confused for a minute.
    Greg P

    ReplyDelete

Google