Thursday, March 15, 2007

A day in the life of Mia

Yesterday I was pretty tired when I got home from work. Mia was already taking her AM nap so I went straight to bed. I guess I was a lot more tired than I thought because I managed to sleep till 9:30PM. Since I can usually only sleep 4 or 5 hours during the day 13 is pretty impressive. Unfortunately by sleeping my day away I missed out on hanging out with Mia. The one thing that sucks about working nights is during the week I only get to see her for a few hours in the AM & then a few hours when I get up before she goes to bed.

Yesterday I missed all this:
Mia trying to thwart the baby proofing.
Her first time in a swing. This is in the park across from our subdivision. Amber & Mia took a walk to it.
After swinging she insisted on having one of Amber's pretzels. How could you say no to that face?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google