Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm shrinkingggggggggggg

Tried on my new unis last night & noticed the right sleeve fit tighter than the left. Broke out the old tape measure to confirm. Right arm a massive 12.5". That's right welcome to the gun show! Left arm has shrunk to 11 7/8". That a 5/8' loss in muscle mass on my bad wing. I know 5/8' isn't much but to a guy with massive guns like myself every little bit hurts. Hogan even made the comment @ the Dogwood his kid could kick my ass. I have no doubt he could if he could catch me. I discovered I could run fast by running away from people who wanted to kick my ass.


The Dogwood was Sunday. Pretty good turn out. I hated not racing but I drove a wheel truck behind the 3's race. Pretty entertaining with an uphill crash & 2 wheel changes. In the last 4 years I've raced twice & drove a truck twice. Was a little put off with all the whining & bitching going on. I was hoping seeing everyone & watching a race would remotivate me but it had the exact opposite effect. Made me upset with the whole scene. Kind of glad I'm not racing or riding for that matter right now.

New OCC unis are pretty cool. Curt did a bang up job. I like them even though a lot of fit issues were being voiced. I guess some people put some weight on this winter? Not me, mine are a little loose. Go figure. The shorts came the wrong color but I guess that was @ the other end & they are fixing it & giving us a free pair in the process. Makes me happy.

Cool new design.
OOPS. Somebody in OCC still likes Shane. I do what I can.

6 comments:

  1. Lion,
    There is no Ozark Chrysler Jeep. We have Ozark Dodge and Heritage Chrysler Jeep.

    How was the wheeltruck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just measured my right python and it's 12". I guess relative to my height it needs to be 10"? A guy can dream can't he? I love the smell of amonia!
    There was negativity at the race?

    heyby

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the old logo. What a progressive club. "Ozark Chrysler Jeep" Freaking Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:59 PM

    dont take the ass kicking comment out of context, if memory serves this was merely a rebuke to scotty telling me how fat i look, i discoverd i cant run fast, so i got fat instead

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:17 PM

    You're right Gunga that is a classic. Maybe this will generate some business for Shane due to the fact people can't find "Ozark Chrysler Jeep" and will head down to see Shane at Heritage Chrysler Jeep.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:20 PM

    That is sweet! Ozark Chrysler Jeep, leave important things up to a guy who doesn't drink any more, but doesn't drink any less. I think he is drunk about half the time.
    GregP

    ReplyDelete

Google