Monday, April 02, 2007

13 steps

That's the number of steps in my house. That's also the number of stairs Mia crawled up yesterday. Let me back up a little. Until yesterday Mia had been going to the bottom of the stairs & just looking up. This week she figured out how to stand up at will. Yesterday morning I'm on the couch watching Headline News & Amber went upstairs to check her email. Mia got real quite so I knew she was up to something. I turned around & Mia had crawled up 2 stairs. I installed the stair gate & we then spotted her to see if she could climb them all. Yep climbs like a monkey.

Pics & big news later. No Amber is not pregnant.

4 comments:

  1. Now the fun begins!

    When will the news be revealed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:06 PM

    You got a day job...CMac

    ReplyDelete
  3. New bike I say. Unless you got a Compass and Shane is running a fake play-action.


    Man they do grow fast don't they.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for ruining the surprise Cale.
    Yes I got a day job. Cale can I have this weeks Powerball #'s

    ReplyDelete

Google