Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A day that will live in infamy

One year ago today was a day that has haunted me every day for the last year. Because of one stupid dog I've basically lost a year of my life. I've not been able to boat, climb, or ride like I have in the past. On the up side I've spent a lot of time with Mia. I've been doing things around the house that I probably wouldn't have: IE the deck, the paint, mow my yard. A lot of good has come out of it besides all the pain that I have to deal with on pretty much a regular basis. When will this end? Got me, but hopefully soon. If not they can add mental effects to my list of injuries. It's killing me every time it rains & I can't go boating!

When I show up to the Wednesday night ride tonight it will be with some trepidation since shortly after it starts will be when I hit the deck & turned down a different fork in the road.

Ryan I still want that weed eater.

3 comments:

  1. The weedeater is in the garage waiting for you. Its just dying to be torn apart by you Scotty D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we see you and Amber at movie night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you will, weather permitting

    ReplyDelete

Google