Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bike Fit

Some of you have heard me talking about my "56 cm CX' bike that isn't a 56. Turns out it's a 54 cm. No big deal they say down size for CX anyway. What frustrated me was how much effort I put into trying to make my pit bike match my race bike. The measurements are close but not exact. I keep tweaking so by Nationals I might have them dialed. I did stumble on this on another site which linked to Park bike fit. A nice article with a chart. Having a bunch of bikes this is going to be handy. I have been tossing the idea around of making a jig to simplify matters for myself. I hear Eddy Merckx had one.

Need a trailer? I hear they are great for parties.

Hope Green Beans is alright. He attacked a car & lost.

This is my recovery week, thank God! Not been on the bike or my feet for that matter since Saturday. I suppose I'll get out today for an easy spin on the SS'er. I've been riding it at least once a week. This winter I plan on getting in quite a few Kilometers on it. I even have a Fixie conversion planned for it. It will be Uber Ghetto so I'll share it when done.

Next Thursday is the 13Th Annual Turkey Trot 5k. This year will be my 6Th year in a row. It's become quite the outing for my family. My whole family including in-laws do it now. I was going to try & break my personnel best Turkey Trot(17:29 in 2003). But Jingle Cross is 2 days later so I'll just float it & try & break 20 min. I'm less than 30 days from Nationals so need to focus on the bike not the run.

2 comments:

  1. Your site is worth 6M more then TITS. I say we sell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bud's site is only worth 95 bucks. What a HOMO!

    ReplyDelete

Google