Tuesday, December 11, 2007

171 entered!!!!

The 35-39 Masters is the biggest field at cross nationals. Great, I had to join the herd. Numbers are assigned & I'm in grid spot # 10. SWEET!!!! The start is going to be everything with that many guys. With the course going to be muddy I don't think passing is going to be too easy. Expect people to start getting pulled by lap 2. Recognize any of the names I have to line up next to. These guys are all in the top 30 grid spots:

Richard FELDMAN
travis brown
Clark Sheehan
Mark McCormack
travis brown
Talk about some heat.

Easy week planned with lots of tapering. Only one "real" workout planned all week & its just to open the legs up. Lots of bike maintenance going on after this weekend in the mud. So far replaced the BB, all the cables, & new brake pads are going on. Wish I had a new Challenge to mount on the front wheel, but I'll have to make do with the TUFO. Probably heading up Friday afternoon to get a look at the course & see how tore up its going to get.
Richard FELDMAN
Durance Cycleworks - Lehman Brothers

6 comments:

  1. should those guys really be masters?

    go for it dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:31 AM

    Watch tapering too much. Your body is used the load you've placed on it all season don't throw it a curve ball now. Remember sore legs are good legs...CMac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me my legs are SORE!!. God knows how many times up those 60 stairs in 2 days really put the hurt on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:48 AM

    Good, I don't want to be working the pits for pack fodder. Do we need to get together this week and work on the game plan? Looks like the pits may come in handy this weekend...CMac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah lets go grab a beer Thurs night I'll give you a call. I can get those peddles from you then. Don't think mine are going to make it back in time. High for Sat is supposed to be 24 with snow. Hopefully the ground stays frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:20 AM

    Thursday night sounds good. Cross baby!!!

    ReplyDelete

Google