Friday, January 07, 2011

More Springfield CX

No luck on getting State here in 2012 since Jeff City & St. Louis are next in line.  There is no way I can bid against any proposal from either since we haven't had a race here in 4 or 5 years.  MOBAR are talking moving State to a later date in Dec though.  That said I'm going to start planning a CX race for late Dec this year so I can get a future place holder for a chance for State later.   I'm going to start hustling now to get on the calendar early.  The venue I really want I cant see them letting me using for all the weekly training races & a weekend race.  That means I have to get 2 venues lined up.  I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.  How many races do I have to promote in a year to call myself a professional promoter.  I so want Don King hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google