Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4/10/12 AM&PM run commutes

Weird weather going home this AM.  Comfortable, then cold, then comfortable, then cold & drizzle.  Repeated all way home.  Typical Missouri spring.  Though I read the NOAA says March was the warmest on record along with January & February.  I'm not complaining but it is a bit worrisome.
Learned another network oddity this AM as well.  I haven't been able to get my phone to connect to my computer for a week or so.  Been a pain.  Had a moment of clarity.  Checked my IP addie.  Damn it had changed.  Well crap didn't know that was possible but Google says it happens quite frequently.  I guess I need to write a script that checks my IP daily & emails it to me.so I can keep my phone configured correctly.  Learn something new everyday.
PM run was uneventful.  Temp was nice at 65.  Big hill before work kicked my butt though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google