Thursday, December 27, 2007

Broken?

Remember last week when I whacked my ribs? Turns out I probably did break a rib. Last night while doing some PRO level internet surfing my ribs got too really hurting so I starting pressing on the effected rib. Click, Click, Click, hmmm ribs aren't supposed to do that. Mindy (the attic owner) is a pretty damn good nurse so I gave her a call. Turns out you can break a rib & not bruise. Since I still have worsening pain almost a week later & I can move the rib out of place she says its probably broken. The course of repair is to wrap it so I said screw the hospital. If it gets worse I'll probably go get an X-ray to make sure I haven't done more damage. What sucks was I was all ready to go boating now I have to wait. Of course being an idiot I'm going to keep riding since it only hurts REALLY BAD when I breath deep. Lots of shallow breaths I guess.

Tonight I'm off to the Gillioz to watch the premier of Mark's (attic owner) student film. Starts at 7 so I'm flying solo since Amber has to work & the in-laws are watching the kid. Might have to grab me a tasty adult beverage since I'll already be downtown.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:03 PM

    If you had some fat on that mid section it would have cushioned the blow. Now got to Patton alley have 3 beers and some fish and chips.
    TM

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMM Fish & Chips The national meal of my homeland. The holidays are putting some meat on me up 3 lbs so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:49 PM

    Keep up the good work.
    TM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it hurt when you laugh? Hope so:

    Four girls are discussing their latest sexual experiences when one of them mentions that they haven't confessed their sins for several weeks, so they pop into their local church.
    The girls squeeze together into the confessional box and Tracy tells the priest that she's touched the end of her boyfriend's 'thing' with her finger.
    "Dip your finger into the bowl of Holy Water and you shall be absolved of your sin, my child" says the priest.
    Sharon is next to tell the priest that she fondled and stroked her boyfriends' 'thing.'
    "Immerse your hand into the bowl of Holy Water and you shall be absolved of your sin, my child." says the priest.
    Before Shelley can say anything, Rhonda buts in and shouts through the screen to the priest, "If I'm gonna have to GARGLE with that Holy water I want to do it before Shelley sticks her ass in it!"

    ReplyDelete

Google